To decide which Ecovortek unit is best for you, call our friendly sales team to discuss your options.
Here’s a checklist of information we may require in order to assist you better.
- flowrate of your water supply
- diameter of your piping
- source of your water (eg mains, bore, waste)
Ecovortek: Designed and Made in Australia
Reasons to Install Ecovortek in Your Business
- Since 1999 Ecovortek has been installed in homes, cafés and restaurants with successful results.
- It has been used successfully in horticulture & aquaculture to increase productivity and used in wineries to improve waste water quality.
- Increased yields on food crops
- Decreasing anaerobic bacteria by efficiently increasing dissolved oxygen
- Softer water improves the taste, reduces calcium scale build up and aids cleaning.
- Ecovortek units have no running costs and are 100% maintenance free!
“I have owned and managed the First Landing Motel in Port Lincoln for 10 years and constantly replace hot water elements, clean shower heads and replace parts in the toilet cisterns until now.
The Ecovortek unit is an amazing maintenance free solution to the long term problem hard water has caused for us on the Eyre Peninsular.”
Peter Tonkin, Proprietor